Friday, April 6, 2012

MOOTOOLS



Justly, I have not accomplished my full study on Mootools, let alone practiced it yet. It is a new thing but at the end of all the sessions it will get into me fully.
It is an interesting framework, different from the Netbeans and Eclipse I am used to. It is a compact JavaScript framework.
If you have an idea of JavaScript or JQuery then you may get attached to Mootools. It is object-oriented; it consists of a library of class object instantiation, utility functions, add-ons and Fx used to animate elements.
It is a framework used to create fully published web applications. It has browser compatibility with Safari, Opera, Chrome and others.
It has a number of applications; calls several content slides on one page (MooSlide), provides an image gallery (MooFlow), helps in creation of simple tab navigation (MooTabs) and creates sorted tables (MooTable).
Optimistically, as I go on learning about Mootools, you will join me.
It might get more interesting. :-)
 “Learning is a continuous process.”
See you next session…

No comments:

Post a Comment