Friday, April 6, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WITH NETBEANS


Hitting the nail on the head, Netbeans is the best!
At first, I wouldn’t agree to it. Reason? I can’t tell it now since I have been taken with it.
I was first trained with JCreator but it was as hard as nails. The moment I was introduced to Netbeans, I stuck to it on the nail. Nothing more, nothing less.
I understand Java more and faster with Netbeans. Using it is a better nap hand than JCreator. There is a good chance for higher success even for a beginner.
With Netbeans, creating classes is easy due to the built GUI interfaces. Connection to the database and installation is uncomplicated. In Netbeans, first impression is the best impression.
There is nothing to it. It is very straightforward, fast, easy, and powerful and reduces work drastically.
Netbeans has various versions 7.1, 7.0, 6.9 and 6.8. It evolves continuously. It is easy to understand thus there is no wastage of time in getting along with your work.
But for every good side, there is an ugly one. Netbeans cannot integrate a class from another project to the working project. A project has related classes; different classes of different projects cannot be incorporated together.
Netbeans and Eclipse are neck and neck. However, eclipse has had its recommendation in android application, which leaves Netbeans a clear route to come to be an efficient IDE for Java.
Now then, if Netbeans is not a good existing IDE for java, then I don’t know what is and for the beginners, you should go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment